Wednesday 2 August 2017

A new era in the journey of life

I am almost there. Less than two weeks from today I'll be joining a company that I've been admiring for many years. This dinosaur is going to be a ThoughtWorker! After nearly three insightful years at Big Blue, I'm ready to move on in order to work alongside some of the most amazing people this industry has to offer.
I've got to admit I was a bit surprised that they accepted a mere mortal like me. For those of you out there toying with the idea of trying out, my advice is: Just do it! The interview process itself is worth the effort, even if you won't make it. And if you're serious about it, I can give you the one good hint to get to know the company upfront. If you get a chance, go to one of the events they host. Talk to them. They are as open as they claim to be.
I'm hoping to publish more frequently after the company switch. Stay put...

No comments:

Post a Comment